Sunday, September 4, 2011

Arielle is in Minnesota

Arielle decided that she was too anxious to get started with her new life to wait at home anymore, so she arranged to stay with a new found facebook friend/classmate until she could move into her dorm at McNally Smith College of Music in St. Paul, Minnesota. Here she is in the bedroom this friend's family kindly let her stay in with her bear, Limey, that was given as a gift from one of her best St. George friends, Juno.



And here is her new cuddle buddy that she hung with while her friend and her family were at work during the day. She loves and is allergic to cats...



I should have more photos of this event, but I don't-- for lack of them being sent and also because I guess not all of them saved on my phone--but this is the text I got on move in day, saying "Guess which one is my floor?" Yep! That's right! The "Party" floor!



Her roommate still hasn't arrived and school doesn't start for another week, so now what to do besides send silly photos...







... and drink chai lattes? or whatever they are called...


I think she is having a good time, but I also think she is missing home. She has written some awesome songs in her "spare time." :) School starts soon...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I'm excited for her!!! I hope she has the best time ever!!