Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here is some of the GOOD NEWS!

I asked the question "I am looking for "A Little Good News" today! Anyone have any to share?" on Twitter and Facebook and this is what I got! Keep in mind that a lot of these people have never met eachother!

davilivingston: Passed my test #ALGN

CaryMac: It just rained really hard in St George!#ALGN

tawshachadburn: I just got a new swim suit, a shirt, and two pairs of shorts at old navy all for 18.20.

CaryMac : My daughter turned in all her schoolwork today! And did good on her math test #ALGN

mbjjmusic: http://twitpic.com/gctif - #ALGN Somebody brought treats again. Delicious!!!

mbjjmusic: #ALGN Has been extra busy this afternoon at work. Always good news. Job security.

davespea4jake: We've got plenty of room... I would do it to help someone out

CaryMac: Now that's just nice! DavesPea4Jake: Where r u? I can babysit RT: @CaryMac Can't find a sitter? Rt @davilivingston


This just in from @jasondeere FB status: @duewestmusic #15 on GAC top 20! Only indie in the countdown!


davespea4jake: I get to pick my kitten up today & make her officially mine after she's been gone for 2 days... YAY! #ALGN =)

CaryMac: I lifted heavier weights than I thought I could! #ALGN (A Little Good News!)

Lance Colby: my family is finally home from the vacation in North Carolina!!! 4 weeks gone was a long time to be away from them. That's super good news...at least for me.

Lance Colby: oh, and my socks match today!!!!

Malia Fely Mullins: Later this afternoon Jeff and I head to Cali. We will meet Jon's mission pres. on Saturday( don't get to see Jon) but we're excited to visit his mission.

Gina Griffin Ogden: Okay Cary...here is my possible good news...I am bottling for the first time today and right now, I am pretty excited about it...I'll let you know how if it stays good news or something else! LOL!

Brét GatesI got two babies to sleep and Instead of getting something worth while done while they're sleeping I'm enjoying the silence!

Annette Williamson Belnap: My dishwasher finally works!

Wendy Weir Effinger I leave for Hotlanta in the morning.

There's a lot to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love it. :) My good news for today is that I sent my "baby" to kindergarten, and neither one of us cried. He's happy, so I might as well be. :) (And I will be updating my blog this week with details of my upside-down life, so check it out... http://jenniferwise.blogspot.com)