Saturday, September 26, 2009

30 Day Challenge, Day 2

I am loving the routine I am starting with waking up at 6:30, waking up the kids, and listening to "The Strangest Secret" as they get ready. Today as I listened, I was able to picture myself achieving my goal. The cool thing is that I could also visualize my team accomplishing their goals at the same time! It was a good feeling!

Day 2 at the expo was slow as well. Christie talked to a few people who are interested in the business! Let's get her team built so she can advance in rank!

Short blog report, but consistent, right? Now I am off to watch a movie with my family and prepare for Sunday. Tomorrow is FAST SUNDAY because of General Conference.

Happy weekend!


http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=98484383-078c-42bc-b04e-29d8bf4f1db7&productId=11&projectSponsor=142544

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good for you. Short posts are still yummy. :) Love hearing what you're up to.