Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 2--Meal 2

We're on a roll--a whole 2 days in a row!! 

Dave told me once, back in the day, that his mom would have dinner ready by 4:00 and everyone would just eat when they could. I was like, "Well, that won't be happening here. We will eat dinner together as a family!" 

That was obviously when my kids were young and always home at dinner time. You live and learn and eat a lot of words on this path called life, don't you? Or, at least I should say I DO! (Can't speak for everyone else. 😉 That's where humble pie inevitably comes in. )

So... Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken! 

Thanks to a post that was shared on the What's  For Dinner Facebook group (started by my friend Angie Quinlan). The post originates from Holly's Fitness & Healthy Living page. 

Thanks for sharing, ladies! 


And this is how it should look when it's finished...



5 comments:

Jennifer Wise said...

Holy smokes, that looks good!! And, yes, I agree about humble pie. Just don't say it, or it will happen to you. :)

Jennifer Wise said...

(working on my HM blog; logged in to my business account...)

CaryMac said...

Hooray for your HM blog! I love it!

I'll admit, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Note for next time--more vinegar and make sure to rub those herbs into the chicken !

CaryMac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Oh, thanks!! My HM blog has been up and running for a good couple of years now, and I really love it to be able to post things and then just refer people to the posts when they have questions rather than explain things to people a million times. I've also been using it lately to pin HM stuff to Pinterest--to get the HM word out!! :)