Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby Shower invitations!!!!

I just made baby shower invitations for Mekenze's shower!!  (We are having two showers...one with family this weekend at the cabin in Zion, and one with friends in a couple of weeks.  I forgot to make the invites for family...) It's making it all seem so real, and I am feeling kinda out of body but getting so excited! On the back, I put "Made with Love by Grandma Cary," and it got us talking about what I should be called...??? Grandma Mac? Grandma Cary? Mekenze said she likes Grandma Cary, so I think that is what it will be.  I will get used to it.  :)

Here is a preview of the invitation! This just brought the fun of Heritage Makers to a whole new level!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OH!!!!! It's darling. I like "Grandma Mac," but you should definitely go with what MeKenze wants! :) I know--so hard to believe the "grandma" part of that. Wow.