Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a Great Day!

Just a quick note...I have had a really great and spiritual day. My testimony was strengthened today by the talks in Sacrament Meeting on the gift of the Holy Ghost and personal revelation. One speaker reminded me to choose the BEST out of all that is good out there!

In Sunday School, I was reminded of the Power of the Atonement. We can do a lot of good "on our own" but Christ is where perfection and healing and true happiness come from.

Then the fireside tonight was fabulous! It was done by a couple who had served as Mission Presidents in the Arizona Tempe Mission. They were so full of the Spirit! I was touched by the power of testimony...what a power!

And of course, my cute niece Josilyn's 3rd birthday party was the icing on the cake!

It's a great day!


://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=98484383-078c-42bc-b04e-29d8bf4f1db7&productId=11&projectSponsor=142544

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome! Those days are the best! :)

Brenda said...

Cary, you are such a neat lady. I can never thank you enough for helping me discover Heritage Makers. Just finished my 2nd book...I'll be calling you.