Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Happy 4 Year Old!!






















So, Karter has known that I was working on a storybook for him about the first 4 years of his life, and he has been very anxious to have it published and HERE!

(Mady has been quite anxious as well!) I'll post hers too...

So on Friday both Madyson's and Karter's 12x12 books arrived! Karter's immediately disappeared--he has looked at it over and over. It is already sporting his fingerprints...I asked if I could take it to show some of my friends, and he cried! So I left it home with him. I will have to get my own copy, I believe!

I love the magic of storybooking with Heritage Makers! Don't you love how cute it is!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love them!!! What BEAUTIFUL books!!! I love that Karter won't let his go! :) Madyson's is very sweet, too. I love the last page about "What it means to be a MacArthur." What awesome books! You've inspired me! :)

David Fife said...

Super cute stuff :) Some how my blog popped up that you were a follower... I don't exactly know what that means, but I was SUPER happy to find your blog through it, and now I can keep up with it!! David told me you were teaching the class through the college, next time you do that, let me know and maybe I will take it :) I am so happy to find your blog, however you did it, thanks!!!

Oh, and I linked your blog to mine if that is okay, let me know if you don't want me to and I will take it off. But I think a lot of the Jones (Joyce's kids) will see it on there and hopefully venture over :)

Cassie