Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick catch up--I'm a College Student!

I don't have tons of time but I need to just do a quick catch-up on my life:

I started school! It's crazy but feels so good! I remember why I loved it in the first place-I can feel my brain turning on.

I had almost decided to wait until Spring semester cuz it would just be easier with all that was going on this summer. But I went to the temple on Wednesday of the week before school started and I had a distinct feeling to just do it now! So I went home and registered. I am taking Humanities 1010. General Ed. But it is a great class!

Funny story: I was out of town the first two days of class, so Friday, my first day, was an important day to actually go and find out what I had missed. Routine change is obviously hard for me--and I was about 10 minutes late. AND I walked into the wrong class! (Doors next to each other, my door was dark so my ADD mind missed it) I sat thru Psychology, not knowing what else to do.

Turns out the same class was offered the following hour, so I went to that for as long as I could (visiting teachers were coming). You can just imagine, then, how I did on the "pop quiz" on Monday! :) Yep! Great start!

But it's getting better fast!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OH, Cary, that is TOTALLY EXCITING!!!! My degree is in Humanities, so I took plenty of humanities classes, and I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you'll keep updating me! I am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!