Sunday, July 19, 2009

California, part 3




I threw this picture of Dave and I in cuz I forgot to include it in our Sea World pics. It's not a bad photo!
On our way "home" from the beach, we stopped at Pizza Hut to eat.
I thought it would make some fun photos!






Does it look yummy?





Unviersal Studios was the next day! For all of you Desperate Housewives lovers, this is from their "street!" (Davi, this is for you)


















My girls are "All That. And a bag of chips."
















The Simpsons, which I hate the TV show, was a pretty fun ride!




















This was a fun little playhouse where we enjoyed shooting balls at eachother. We left Arielle in there by herself because she was having so much fun! And we left Karter too...sad, huh?












http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=98484383-078c-42bc-b04e-29d8bf4f1db7&productId=11&projectSponsor=142544

3 comments:

Burt Family said...

Cute blog Cary! I didn't even know you had one. Looks like your family had a fun time in California enjoying the sights and summer.

Brenda said...

Looks like tons of fun...I can't wait to see your storybook of the trip! Great memories for your entire family.

Fife Fam said...

looks like SO much fun, I can't wait to take my kids back to the beach, I think they will like it. I saw your girls at the concert on Wednesday, but I don't think they recognized me. Were you and David there? Oh, And I am thinking of doing a freezer meal group and Cinthia said you might be interested. I want to keep it SUPER easy, so only like 6 or so families, and she mentioned you might want to count as 2 families. Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

Cassie Fie