Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Few of My Why's





Summer is just as busy as any other time of the year at the Mac Home! Last week Mekenze and Curtis spent 8 hours a day, Monday thru Friday at a Diamond Talent Triple Threat intensive musical theater workshop. They absolutely love it!

Madyson had her workshop this past week. I realized as I watched her last day of class--She has grown up so much! When I figure out how to download video, I will post it. I videoed it instead of still pics cuz Dave couldn't come.


Arielle is finally home after visiting Davi and Chevia for 10 days. Davi took pictures of Arielle--they are so gorgeous! Next month she will begin cheer...how exciting!


Opportunities like this are the reasons I do the things I do--the craziness is all for a reason! Watching my kids perform is what drives me!

No comments: