Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aunt Brag Time!

I guess it can also be Sister brag time along with Aunt brag time cuz I'm about to post a video of my cute little 2 year old (yes, she is really 2) dancing to my talented brother's 2nd release on country radio, "The Bible and the Belt!" (www.duewestmusic.com--check them out!) We had a CD release party at the park here in St. George. We served cake to innocent park-goers and blasted the music! I am not ashamed of it! We created new Due West lovers who even purchased a CD or two! But anyways, my mom and two of my sisters and I had planned to make up the "official line dance" for the song (with all of our talent...we hoped Dani would make it up and we would just follow) but in the end it seems that cute little Graeci stole the show! (give her a minute to get warmed up...)

No comments: