Sunday, October 11, 2009

30 Day Challenge...again

Do you think that sometimes when you are making a major change in your habits that there is a force that comes on strong just when you start to get results? Today has been a hard day for positive thinking...which is weird cuz it's Sunday! A day for happiness in its purest form! I need to spend some quiet time in a happy place or I'm going to have to start these 30 days over...I know! I'll read my Patriarchal Blessng!

And maybe read some fun blogs of my friends so that I can be inspired...

Here goes!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=98484383-078c-42bc-b04e-29d8bf4f1db7&productId=11&projectSponsor=142544

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, thanks for your comments on my blog! :) Yes, definitely go find Sound & Sense. It's just SO good.
I don't know what was up with the croissants in Paris. We only had them at the "breakfast" served at the hotel--which was just a small bowl of rolls (no drinks besides coffee). So I have to wonder if they just weren't the best. They were dry. We probably should have tried them at an actual bakery!
Yeah!!!! Come see me sometime! :)
Yes, I totally know what you mean about trying to "start over" and accomplish something and just having that negative or overwhelming feeling that makes it hard to just get on the horse. Patriarchal blessing and a quiet place (and fun blogs) are probably an excellent way to start.... :) Good luck!!

Brenda said...

I'm honored you would go to my blog. I think you need to find a reason to come and visit me. We could meet in Kansas City with our laptops and work on our books. :) Love you!

CaryMac said...

I need to start this challenge over again. I will make it the full 30 days....I will make it the full 30 days...why would it be hard? Is 30 days that long?

Ready, Set, DAY 1--GO!!!